Take This, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit corporation, is conducting the It’s Dangerous to Stream Alone (the “Stream”) and holding drawings according to the following rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Take This reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Participants must be eligible to collect their prizes according to the laws of participant’s country of residence. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but Take This reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Employees of Take This, the Stream’s participating sponsors, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Take This, its employees and agents, the Stream’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in the Stream, or from the use of any prize.
4. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to Take This, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s).
5. Conduct and Decisions. By participating, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Take This personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Take This will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and Take This’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Stream is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Take This, Take This reserves the right to make such decisions regarding the outcome as Take This deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Take This and are final. Take This may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Stream is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Take This reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Stream is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.