Take This supporters are unfailingly wonderful, generous people who we’re lucky to have in our corner. This weekend, we’ll be sharing that love around as seven gaming charities come together for One Gamer Fund.
By supporting Take This through One Gamer Fund, you’ll also be helping our friends at AbleGamers, Child’s Play, Games for Change, Global Game Jam, IGDA Foundation, and Stack-Up, making this one amazing way to help people and groups in need of support. It’s going to be a great weekend, so we hope you’ll join us!
Here’s how to take part:
- Stream on Twitch and use Tiltify to collect donations and get your stream promoted on One Gamer Fund’s social media channels.
- Purchase a game or bundle published by Good Shepherd Entertainment on Steam this weekend. Fifty percent of Good Shepherd’s proceeds from the End of Summer Bundle and other titles will go to One Gamer Fund.
- Tune into Twitch, where streamers raising money for One Gamer Fund will be featured on the front page all weekend long
- Dress to the nines in a One Gamer Fund shirt, available for purchase at The Yetee. Show off your love and generosity by wearing the One Gamer Fund chimera everywhere!
- Give directly via OneGamerFund.org or send donations via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a corporate sponsor by emailing Seven Siegel
- Follow One Gamer Fund on Twitter for updates.
- Let your friends know about One Gamer Fund!
Proceeds will be shared between the participating groups (including us!), so you’ll be supporting seven great charities with your efforts.
“Gamers are among the most generous humans on earth, raising millions of dollars a year for charity,” said Russ Pitts, our co-founder and president. “One Gamer Fund is a logical and long-overdue next step in harnessing the bottomless heart of the gamer community. Seven charities combined into a Voltron of altruism. And we’re honored to be a part.”