We at Take This work hard to make our logos and images (our “marks”) recognizable symbols for people looking for information, education, and hope.
Please follow the guidelines for trademark usage found below. Additional information such as a one-page narrative, general talking points, and stream kit talking points is also below.
Take This Branding
Take This’ brand book is a convenient reference document for how to use Take This trademarked branding including colors, logos, fonts and other design specs. You can download it here or view in-browser below.Take-This_Brand-Book
Guidelines for Usage
- If you’ve formally partnered with us on an individual basis, we have or will provide terms for your use of our marks. Otherwise, we expect you to abide by the following guidelines whenever you use our marks. If we think that your use of our marks is in violation with any of our agreements with you or these guidelines, or if we feel that your use isn’t in Take This’ best interest, we can revoke your right to use our marks at any time.
- Your use of our marks shouldn’t suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us, unless we’ve explicitly agreed to such use in writing.
- You shouldn’t use our marks in a way that might confuse them with other brands.
- Do not combine, overlap, or otherwise mix our marks with any other marks, images, or terms (including your logo).
- Do not change the color or aspect ratio of our marks.
- Do not associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material.
- Do not use our marks when making social media accounts or in any advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Do not use our marks on any product or merchandise without our explicit approval.
- Do not remove any trademark notice (like ® or “™”) from our marks or logos.
Guidelines for Charity Streams
- Most folks find it easiest to use Tiltify or Streamlabs.
- Make note of our logo usage and trademark policy.
- Feel free to direct people to resources, if needed: Take This Mental Health Resources page.
- There are also resources for streamers and content creators there.
- Please do not imply you’ve partnered with us or we’re working together (we don’t want folks to get confused).
- Remember that we’re a mental health organization and you are acting as a role model by streaming – keep it positive and supportive.
- Avoid using mental health stigma words, speaking negatively about mental health or anyone’s personal experiences.
- Have fun!
If you have any questions about using our marks, feel free to reach out to us.