Branding & Talking PointsTake-This_Brand-Book
Take This Logos
Guidelines for Usage
- If you’ve formally partnered with us on an individual basis, we have or will provide terms for your use of our marks. Otherwise, we expect you to abide by the following guidelines whenever you use our marks. If we think that your use of our marks is in violation with any of our agreements with you or these guidelines, or if we feel that your use isn’t in Take This’ best interest, we can revoke your right to use our marks at any time.
- Your use of our marks shouldn’t suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us, unless we’ve explicitly agreed to such use in writing.
- You shouldn’t use our marks in a way that might confuse them with other brands.
- Do not combine, overlap, or otherwise mix our marks with any other marks, images, or terms (including your logo).
- Do not change the color or aspect ratio of our marks.
- Do not associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material.
- Do not use our marks when making social media accounts or in any advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Do not use our marks on any product or merchandise without our explicit approval.
- Do not remove any trademark notice (like ® or “™”) from our marks or logos.
If you have any questions about using our marks, feel free to reach out to us.