In this unusual and difficult time, we at Take This want to share some tips, tricks, and information about wellness during COVID-19. We’ve got several articles for you to learn more about the way people might respond to crisis, ways people can manage transitions, work, and self-care, and even more. We know things aren’t okay right now, and we’re here to support you as best we can.
Has COVID-19 been the impetus we needed to shift the narratives about video games away from tools for destruction and towards tools for connection?
During this ongoing global pandemic, discussing our boundaries for safety—especially when they are stricter than the other people’s—is a tough situation. There is tension between the precautions taken by others, safely seeing one another, and avoiding contagion…
What is time anymore? Do you find yourself unsure what day it is? What month? Or even what year? Well, it’s not just you; our perception of time has changed…
Additional COVID Resources
- COVID-19 and Grief
- Pandemic Fatigue: The Impact of Boredom
- Media Literacy and Anxiety
- Avoiding Panic Buying and Preparing for Isolation
- Maintaining Hope Without “Toxic Positivity”
- Self-Care While Working From Home
- Managing Stress That Comes with Drastic Lifestyle Changes
- 5 Ways to Self-Care While Social Distancing
- Managing a Team From Home
- When is Fear Healthy?