In this unusual and difficult time, we at Take This want to share some tips, tricks, and information about wellness during COVID-19. We’ve got several articles for you to learn more about the way people might respond to crisis, ways people can manage transitions, work, and self-care, and even more. We know things aren’t okay right now, and we’re here to support you as best we can.
Video Games in a Post-COVID 19 World
Has COVID-19 been the impetus we needed to shift the narratives about video games away from tools for destruction and towards tools for connection?
Boundaries in Pandemic Times: Bracing for Re-Entry
During this ongoing global pandemic, discussing our boundaries for safety—especially when they are stricter than the other people’s—is a tough situation. There is tension between the precautions taken by others, safely seeing one another, and avoiding contagion…
Distortions in time perception in the post-COVID19 era
What is time anymore? Do you find yourself unsure what day it is? What month? Or even what year? Well, it’s not just you; our perception of time has changed…
Additional COVID Resources
- COVID-19 and Grief
- Pandemic Fatigue: The Impact of Boredom
- Media Literacy and Anxiety
- Avoiding Panic Buying and Preparing for Isolation
- Maintaining Hope Without “Toxic Positivity”
- Self-Care While Working From Home
- Managing Stress That Comes with Drastic Lifestyle Changes
- 5 Ways to Self-Care While Social Distancing
- Managing a Team From Home
- When is Fear Healthy?