Workshop Program Manager Job Description
The Workshop Program Manager will work with the Clinical Director and the Operations Director to coordinate the delivery of mental health workshops, consulting, and training programs to a variety of game studios and community events.
Take This is a mental health advocacy organization with a focus on the game industry and community. We provide resources, training, and support for individuals and companies that help the gaming community improve its mental well-being and resilience. The organization addresses the underlying conditions that can create and perpetuate mental health challenges: stigma, harmful studio culture, harassment and toxicity, lack of diversity and accessibility, and problematic game and community design.
- Coordinate scheduling and workshop assignment, under direction of the Clinical Director
- Track overall capacity and workload for workshop program
- Draft contracts using template under direction of the Operations Director
- Coordination of workflow, including drafting and managing task assignments, through Asana
- Regular contact with clients via email to coordinate and schedule all aspects of the Workshop and Training Program
- Strong organizational skills required
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong teamwork ethic, and able to accommodate a variety of works styles and needs
- Familiarity with Slack and Asana are preferred
- Familiarity with mental health issues are preferred
- Familiarity with legal contracts preferred
This is initially a 20 hr/wk remote position with flexible hours and pays $2000 USD/month. The position is contracted for 12 months but has the potential for ongoing employment pending funding. Additionally, expansion of the position is possible as the organization grows its fundraising base.
Take This is an equal opportunity employer. Our team and our services are made stronger with the inclusion of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives, so we especially encourage folks from marginalized backgrounds to apply. We maintain an open and welcoming work environment designed with flexibility, mutual respect, and shared humanity as its principles.
Please send a resume and cover letter to the attention of Eve Crevoshay at firstname.lastname@example.org.